- First-year research fellows work together to develop leadership skills while becoming civically engaged.
- A living-learning program in Michels Hall.
- Residents complete an academic year of service with a community organization in the greater Green Bay area.
- Participants serve 200 hours in the Greater Green Bay Area Community and in their home communities.
- Students who are involved in this program receive federal work study pay in return for community service.
- An alternative break service program.
- Students participate in a week of service addressing issues such as poverty, education, and children’s health.
- First-year education students assist children in the Green Bay Area Public School District after school program.
- This program is an academic service-learning course: ED 125-The Psychology of Education.